Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 15

Part of the reason that I got behind on this project is that we were getting ready for our daughter's first friend birthday party. She had a wonderful time and since pictures of the party were the only thing I took that day, that is what you get.

The theme for the party was based on the new Disney movie Tangled and Sam got an idea from a coworker for a game that we thought went great with that theme. We strung yarn back and forth all around the play room and then tied the kids goody  bags to the other end of the strings. The kids were each given a craft stick and the other end and had to untangle the yarn to get their bag. I think they were a little nervous at first but ended up having a great time.



Not very artistic I know but it's the best I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment