Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 9


Okay, back to trying to learn something new photographically. Tonight we decided to drive out to Antelope Island and try to get some pictures with the sun going down. We got out there a little later than I wanted to so the light isn't great. We did however see a coyote. One thing this project is teaching me is all the equipment that I would really like to have, like a longer zoom lens. Here are a couple of shots from tonight. By the way, it was really cold.



This photo is a little blurry. I didn't have time to grab the tripod out of the trunk. I also had to crop this down quite a bit so the quality isn't as good as I would like.

I also have a lot more to learn about Photoshop. I think given some time I could learn how to bump up the color of the sky in this photo. Maybe I will work on it and post an after picture here later.

1 comment:

  1. Rachael and I like the picture of the lake. And Rachael is really impressed that you saw a coyote!

    ReplyDelete