Saturday, December 19, 2009

Project 365

Welcome to my 365 photography project. I came across this suggestion on a photography website and thought it would be a great New Year's resolution. The idea is to take a photo everyday. I can't promise that every photo will be that great but I hope to push myself and continue learning as a photographer. I thought by creating a blog and telling my friends and family about it, I would feel more pressure to actually follow through. I welcome any comments or suggestions anyone might have.

I thought about waiting until January 1st to begin but then decided to start right now. There's no better time then the present so here we go.



I got my camera out tonight to take some product images for some wooden climbing bears that Sam is making to sell online. After we were done, I was coming downstairs and saw our Christmas tree so I decided to try some shots of the tree.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one!!! What a great idea for this blog.... hmmmm.... mind if I copy ya?

    Also -- we are in need of a new family photo...if you feel up to it I would love to have you give it a try!

    ReplyDelete